Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Polyglot Programming at erubycon

In less than a week, I'll be doing a special version of my Polyglot Programming keynote at erubycon in Columbus, OH. In it, I talk about how to make Ruby palatable to conservative enterprises, and some arguments against "conventional wisdom".

If you are into Enterprise Ruby, there are still slots available at this conference. This conference will have a great combination of speakers who are actively pushing Ruby and Rails into the Enterprise. Lots of us see bright futures for dynamic languages and their potential in traditional IT; come see a bunch of like minded speakers (and attendees) who are on the cutting edge of making it happen.

1 comment:

CharlesAnderson said...

I'm sitting here listening to Neal give this talk, and I think it's a fabulous presentation. If he gives this talk again, go see it.